FAQ – Facts and Questions


How do I Add items to the shopping cart?

Click the box that says “add to cart”
Choose which colour/style you would like.
Then add how many items you would like.
Click onto the button that says “add this to my cart”
This button will take you to another page (your shopping cart)
You may then wish to click “back to shopping” or “go to checkout”.


What are your Postage/Shipping costs?

Free Postage to most items.

In Australia you can specify express post at a charge of $11. Just send us an email or a note in the “special instructions” area when you go to check out.


What methods of payment do you take?

  • Our payments are all made through PayPal. So if you have a PayPal account you can make a direct payment. We find that this is the very safest secure way of payment for customers.

Solution Graphics


  • Credit Cards are also available for payment and again they go through PayPal. We use PayPal as our major payment service as we find this is the most secure and safe way of trading over the net.


Can I receive any discounts?

Yes you can! If you have signed up for our newsletter then I will occasionally be sending out a specials email.


Is it safe to shop at Spoil Me Silly?

Yes we do go to above average lengths to operate securely. None of your private information is shared and we will only send information emails if you have agreed. We do have an eBay shop, on there is our feedback score (what people say about our service) and here is the address to have a look. Just click the ebay sign.



What is your Privacy Policy?

Please be rest assured your information will not under any circumstances be given, sold, rented or loaned to any other third party.
We at Spoil Me – Silly despise this type of Internet abuse.
All information is for the use of processing your order or only if advertising or newsletter has been requested and then this is only sent to the information’s owner.


What are your shipping rules?

We post our items out within 24-48 hours of payment receipt. We post on every day that Australia Post is open. When possible we do try to recycle our old postage bags and bubble wrap, if you find this offensive or cheap please do not purchase our items. We are just trying to do our little bit for our planet!
We offer free postage to our Australian Buyers for regular post, should you wish you can request express post at an extra fee of $11. 



What are your refund rules?

We will pack your items very securely and with care ready for the rough and tumble that happens to the average parcel on there journeys. However we cannot be held responsible for “excessive handling” by shipping handlers, but please email us ASAP to notify us of any damaged goods received at delivery. Then together we can tackle the reporting of damaged goods to Australia Post or International services. You will be given Reference numbers if this is the case so you can then check with Australia Post yourself that everything that can be done is being done. All items are checked for faults etc before leaving stores.
In the unlikely event that a return is requested, all returns must include all original items undamaged, in re-saleable condition. Returned items with signs of damage will be refused and returned to sender.
Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving.
Please measure for your size against sizing charts before purchasing. If item does not fit then please send it back. We will negotiate a new postage rate for the exchange.

If you have a problem we can usually work it out just email us.  questions@spoilme-silly.com


What is 925 Sterling Silver?

Sterling Silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver, with the other 7.5% made up of a copper alloy. Pure Silver is way too soft to wear as jewellery so you need to mix it with an alloy. Hence we have our sterling silver hallmarked 925.


How do I clean sterling silver?

For any number of reasons, including perspiration and simply it’s make up, sterling silver will tarnish over time. But because sterling silver is such a great item all you need to do to keep the original condition is to simply wipe over with a sterling silver cleaning cloth.




Please make sure all jewellery is securely done up when wearing, especially mouth jewellery. Check mouth jewellery is done up every few hours.

When you receive your jewellery from us it is always a good idea to clean item thoroughly to remove any cleaning residue used by silversmith.

Sterilise all jewellery piercing  before wear.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.